Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party 2012

Always a blast! This year I decided to go for preschool teacher/early 90's Mormon/festive sister-wife look. Steve and I won best male and female sweaters. 

Coral, Julie, Sarah

Sara, Karen, Terri, Me Coral

Ben, Barbie and baby Livi 

Sam and Sara wearing their treeskirts

Brandon and Terri

Todd and Steve (Steve looks a little too happy...)

Ruth and Steve
Megan won Steve's white elephant and yes that is a picture of him.
(He had me get a gift for him and he didn't know what it was until she opened it. Classic!)
Craig and Megen
Dave, and yes, that is just how he is
Rebecca and Scott

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Oh Leah, thank you for this post! I miss everyone so much! It was so great to see all of my friends from Cali! Love the sweaters!