Friday, November 2, 2012

A Halloween Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

My parents flew up for a few days to spend Halloween with us and we had a blast. Here are a few highlights:
  • Trunk or Treat at the church

Luke REFUSED to wear a costume. All he would wear was Carson's fireman helmet. 


Millie and Carson making scary faces

I was dressed up like an indian. Steve was supposed to be a cowboy, but it didn't work out. Maybe next year.

Spencer and Carson (again with the scary faces). Carson is a Power Ranger by the way.
Their loot
  • Carson’s pre-school parade

Grandpa and Luke waiting patiently...


  • Picking out pumpkins Halloween afternoon at Larry’s


Corn kernel pit 




  • Trick or treating Halloween night:
Change of costume Carson?? Yep, that's right. In September we got him an awesome fireman costume. Then our friend's gave us some hand-me-downs which is where the Power Ranger costume came from (love at first sight even though it needed 8 safety pins to keep it together.) THEN Grandma made and mailed the Dracula costume. So Carson decided he would be the power Ranger for the Trunk or Treat and for pre-school and Dracula for Halloween. Luke ended up wearing the fireman's helmet so I guess it all worked out...
Pre-Dracula hair

Posing with Grandma
Ready to trick or treat in the wagon



Other than the rain while trick or treating it was a perfect night. Thanks for the visit Mom and Dad. They boys are in withdrawals. =)


4 comments:

Jackie said...

Your boys are so cute Lee! Makes me so excited to have brothers! Looks like they had a lot of Halloween fun!

annieq84 said...

I can't believe you got him to put the teeth in! They look great! I love the built in muscles in the power ranger outfit. I can't believe power rangers are still around. Hasn't it been like 15 years? I except Steve to step it up next year!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

So cute, I love all the pics. Love those cute boys, can't wait to hang out soon:)

The Skeehan Family said...

I LOVE all the costumes!! He rocks all of them! And I'm dying about Luke - it sounds like he is one opinionated little man... I think he and Sammy would get along splendidly. :)