Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Island of Heaven

Last night during bedtime scriptures with Carson:

C- "Where does Jesus live"

L- "Remember, Jesus lives in Heaven with Heavenly Father"

C- "Ollie lives there too?"

L- "No honey, Ollie does not live in Heaven"

C- "Yea Mom, Ollie lives on Island of Heaven" (Ollie always refers to where he lives as THE ISLAND  of Hawaii)

L- "It's the island of Hawaii, not the island of Heaven"

C- "Oh Hawaii"

I know there are many people who compare Hawaii to Heaven, but I thought it was important to clear this one up.

5 comments:

kelleyplus said...

Sweetest nightime conversations! So glad you guys are heading there. See you soon-

kelleyplus said...

Sweetest nightime conversations! So glad you guys are heading there. See you soon-

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh my gosh, I can't take it. That is so darling and so funny. I love that heaven equals Ollie and Hawaii. So glad you'll be experiencing both so soon! I can't wait to see those crazy boys together.

Heninger family said...

I need a 'like' button:)

Susanne said...

LOVE IT!! :-)