Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Packing...

I HATE packing! I dread it, it makes me not want to go on trips-But the fact is we are out of town a lot and it is a necessary evil. I decided to make things easier on myself (save time, not forget important things, etc.) I made a Master Packing List. It has 7 categories: Leah, Steve, Carson, Luke, Car/Plane Stuff, Baby Stuff, and Other. I have any and everything we'd need on a trip on there. Now when I have to pack I just print one up and start checking off the items. I highly recommend it!

6 comments:

Kat M said...

That's such a smart idea!

Katie said...

How funny, I have the same thing. I am a total organizer and could not travel without my master list. I thought or at least my husband did, that I was the only list crazy person to do that. It definitley helps!

kelleyplus said...

You are so smart!!!

B and B said...

Please share your list! :)

Rice Family said...

I haven't thought of creating a template on the computer... Every trip I hand write one out and check it off as I pack it away. Good idea about having a Master list ;)

The Skeehan Family said...

that is just a little impressive. I really could use one of those because I inevitably get somewhere and am like "dangit! forgot this... forgot that..."

thanks for the idea!