Thursday, March 31, 2011

Luke Three-Month Update


I am getting so fun! I smile and coo all the time. I giggled for the first time this week and Mom missed it. She can’t wait to hear me do it again. I am starting to stick to sleeping schedule. I wake-up around 7 am, take 3 naps, and go to sleep around 8:30 pm. The last two nights I only woke up at 5:00 am to eat, way to go me! Mom forgot what it felt like to be well rested. I decided that I do sleep better being swaddled and don’t fight it anymore. Mom and Dad finally kicked Carson out of my nursery, so I am sleeping in my very own room now.

I am such a easy baby. I only cry when I am hungry or sleepy. I sure get a kick out of my brother. He loves to talk to me and I love to smile and talk back to him. This month we all went to visit my cousins and I enjoyed all the chaos. We went to Disneyland and I was very good. I love to be in the baby carrier faced outward to I can observe all that is going on.

I hate pacifiers and refuse to take them. I love riding in the car, it always puts me right to sleep. I love my baby swing. My eyes are always goopy and watering. The doctor said it should go away though. I had a horrible cold and cough last week. I sounded like an old man and my nose was so stuffy. I couldn’t eat very well and couldn’t sleep. Mom says it isn’t fair for little babies to get so sick. I am feeling better now. Mom and Dad are very lucky to have me!

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

What a cute little guy! Glad he's so happy and that he is sleeping better. That makes all the difference!

kelleyplus said...

HE REALLY IS THE SWEETEST LITTLE GUY. AND HE WAS AN ANGEL AT DISNEYLAND. So cute that he giggled yesterday when we were on the phone.

Laurel said...

OK- I thought I had been keeping up on your blog, but apparently not because there were a lot of posts that I hadn't seen. Sorry. Anyway- Luke is adorable, the binky picture and the Mr. Potato Head glasses were hilarious! I LOVE Carson with the water filled goggles- so funny. Your parent's house...well, their old house backyard looks like it was AMAZING. Too bad they have to give that up. Looking forward to seeing you at the end of April. xoxo

wherethewildthingare said...

I love little LUKE! I am going to miss him and Carson! Well I will miss you too! ;)

Aleena said...

What an angel! He is adorable!