Friday, October 1, 2010

Jimmy Eat World



Last night Steve and I went with one of Steve’s Shell friends and his girlfriend to see Jimmy Eat World in San Francisco. If you weren’t aware I am a huge Jimmy fan.  I used to be a big concert goer, but alas wifehood and motherhood has made me a much more boring individual… The concert was awesome, right up my alley. It was a small venue where there was not a bad seat in the house. We were third row on the balcony and could see everything perfectly. The Warfield is beautiful. It is a cool, very ornate old turn of the century theater. Jimmy was amazing of course. Their new album just came out and I am excited to get it! Thanks Melissa for letting Carson sleep at your house. I am exhausted now, but it was totally worth it =)

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

What a mover and shaker you are!

The Skeehan Family said...

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

that's awesome.

and so late carson had to sleep over somewhere? glad our college party days haven't left you :)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Wait, are you serious? Jimmy. Ok I'm very jealous and didn't even know they were touring. Maybe I should see if they're coming here anytime soon. How were the new songs? Is the new album supposed to be good. Did they play some major classics from Clarity? Oh I love them. How fun! How's the belly. I've noticed there has been a major lack of belly photos. I'm ready.