Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Kendall 11 Month Update



I’ve grown so much this month! I have two bottom teeth and I am crawling too. I enjoy getting around and LOVE to climb onto things and stand up (holding onto something of course.) I am a ways from walking still. My two little teeth are so cute. My brothers love to show them to everyone. 

I’ve been crabbier than usual this month. Mom hopes it is due to my teething and not a new stage. Just in the past week I’ve started to cry when it is nap time. Mom definitely isn’t a fan of that one! Also recently I think that I only need one nap. Ugh. 

I am a little chatter box. I love to see all the sounds I can make. At Carson’s karate class when the kids make the “kia” sound I like to make it too. I watched Elmo and think he is so funny! I think it’s safe to say I will never hit the stranger anxiety stage. I will go to anyone and am happy about it. 

I love to have my picture taken. Whenever Mom takes out her camera I hold still, look at the camera and smile. Mom loves having a photogenic little lady.My hair is flipping out in the back. It's so cute. Mom wonders if it will be curly. It will be so fun once it's finally long enough for clips and pig tails. That might be a while though...

No comments: